Structure Freestanding Technology Walls for Mission Critical Spaces
We make media displays easy with our configurable Structure technology walls. Structure is designed to support all kinds of monitors, displays, and other technology in whatever configuration you need.
Multiple mounting options, cable management, and built-in technology storage give you the freedom to set up your display however you need.
Technology Walls Designed For You
The Russ Bassett team created Structure specifically for mission-critical teams like yours. We’ve leveraged more than 60 years of manufacturing know-how and conversations with end users to create highly functional, easy-to-use technology walls for control rooms and other settings.
Our technology walls have seismic anchoring for safety and durability. With our patented design, your team can securely mount all sizes and types of displays.
Easy Monitor Configuration
Structure is designed to support the technology and displays used by control room staff and other mission-critical teams.
- Choose the right height for your displays with multiple frame height options.
- Easily configure monitors and displays as needed with Slatwall mounting.
- Mount all sizes and types of displays, including large monitors.
- Keep cables and technology out of the way with brush inserts for cable pass through.
Dual Sided Structure
You can use both sides of your Structure technology wall. You can add more displays in the back, use the back side for storage, or use it as a wall to create privacy between functions.
- Dual sided units are available.
- Optional rear cabinets give you technology support with lift off panels.
- Division wall option offers privacy.
Multiple Material Options
With Structure, your technology wall can match the rest of your furniture and interior design. Russ Bassett gives you multiple material choices for both the main technology wall and the exterior panels.
- Technology walls are available in acoustic, white board, laminate, and steel.
- Exterior panels are available in fabric, laminate, and powder coat.