The Russ Bassett Advantage
Our goal is that every Russ Bassett client has an excellent experience working with us from project inception through successful project installation, and beyond as we provide ongoing service and support. We strive not only to meet your expectations but to exceed them. We do this by understanding your unique requirements and engaging in friendly collaboration, listening and sharing ideas each step of the way. We bring drive, integrity, attention to detail, and excellent service to your team during every project stage, working in concert with your entire team, equipment providers and any other project stakeholders to deliver a best-in-class solution, on-time and on-budget. We are team players!
Our role is to help you improve your work space so you can focus on lending critical assistance where it is needed. We listen to your experience so we can understand your pain-points. Then we work together to provide you with worry-free, safe, durable, comfortable technology furniture.
We design and build console furniture for 24/7 shared workspaces that rely on heavy power and no-fail technology integration. All materials, accessories and appliances are selected for decade-plus, shift work performance and all parts we manufacture are covered by a LIFETIME WARRANTY.
We deliver friendly, responsive assistance, including full project support from inception through successful project completion. We’re not happy until you are seated behind consoles that your operators love, your IT team appreciates, and your agency is proud to have.
- Explore console furniture from the operator’s seat.
- Adjust the surface height and monitor height and focal depth for a full sit-to-stand experience.
- Check out the well-thought technology and equipment integration.
- Observe the high quality construction and fit and finish.
We listen more than we talk, do what we say we are going to do, apply our highly skilled people and considerable resources to our customer’s unique needs and take great pride in not only meeting, but exceeding our customers’ expectations.
– Peter Fink, Executive Vice President
Our Doors Are Always Open
Reach out to schedule an onsite tour of our Whittier showroom and factory. You can also schedule a VIRTUAL TOUR where we connect your remote team to a guide in our showroom, allowing you to direct the camera.
Russ Bassett teams celebrate customers first with a spirit of collaboration and thoughtfulness, tuning-in to your needs and delivering solutions that improve team workflow.
From initial design, engineering and manufacturing through final installation, no details are too small in our commitment to provide world-class products and service. We never forget why we are in the business and who gets to vote on how we are doing.
– Linn Steinbeck, President
- Your Sales Executive is your Russ Bassett liaison, advocate, product and space planning expert.
- A dedicated Project Coordinator supports your Sales Executive, managing project workflow.
- Designers lend space planning and equipment integration expertise, proposing multiple layouts for your consideration.
- Your Project Manager will coordinate delivery and installation, working with your point of contact and vendors to ensure worry-free installation.
- Russ Bassett’s Certified Installers work from your approved installation drawings to ensure the final installation matches your layout.
Click here to see customer feedback about their project and installation experience.