Russ Bassett makes it easy to efficiently mount and connect power,
data and equipment. A variety of kits and hardware reduce installation pain-points
and protect cables and connections for the long haul.
Multiple access points within the console support power integration from the wall, floor and ceiling.
- Roomy compartments make it easy for electricians, IT and facility professionals to install power and equipment.
- Power connectivity and grounding options meet UL safety standards.
Locate equipement and mid-size PC towers within the Flex technology wall and tech cabinets using a variety of Kits and Brackets.
- Rack-Mount Kit
- PC Tray
- Micro PC Mounting Bracket (Slatwall Compatible)
Simplify Situational Indicator switching with the Connection Kit. Each kit supports CAD and telephone integration and connection to a desktop supervisor alert.
- Video Tutorial Available
A variety of dashboard cartridges and additions keep user and facility data access separated and organized.
- Desktop convenience power is for operator personal use.
- Quick connect USB ports are perfect for dedicated keyboards and mice that swap-out as operators change shifts.
- Add Dots above USBs to indicate equipment connections.
Russ Bassett consoles are deigned to house and protect technology, equipment and associated cabling. Additional product features and optional accessories allow teams to customize their IT experience.
- Pull out technology shelf allows IT techs to easily access cable connections at the back of the PCs.
- Steel technology cabinets have perforated panels, passively cooling the equipment inside.