Secure Command and Control Consoles
There’s no time for latency in command and control environments.
Secure™ Consoles support 24/7 active monitoring and rapid response.
Operator Health and Focus
An expansive worksurface, centralized operator controls and multi-monitor adjustment keeps operators comfortable and tuned in to access control, video validation, and incident response responsibilities.
- 26” ergonomic sit-stand height adjustment
- Monitor array has height and focal depth adjustment.
- Choose from a variety of console work surface shapes.
- Optional operator controlled heating, cooling and lighting.
- Centralized operator controls.
Worry Free IT Integration
Industry-best technology integration includes ample equipment storage, cooled cabinets, simple electrical integration, snag free cable routing, and multi-point access for convenient maintenance.
- No-fail technology integration.
- Supports multiple monitor configurations for command and control teams.
- Smart cable mangement keeps cords tidy and protected from accidental disconnection.
- Cabinet design ensures equipment operates at optimal temperature.
- Convenience power and data for charging personal devices
Built to Last
Secure Consoles use a blend of wood and steel to deliver enduring support to 24/7 command and control teams.
- Welded, steel frame
- Scratch, stain and fade resistent laminate worksurface.
- Modular, reconfigurable.
- Ultra-quiet, energy efficient heating, cooling and lighting withstand the rigors of 24/7/365 use.
Learn More About Secure Consoles
Project and Planning Resources
More About Command and Control Consoles
Dispatchers need high-functioning consoles to do their best, most efficient work. With over 60 years of experience in creating workplace furniture, Russ Bassett has the knowledge and...
Command posts coordinate, plan, and synchronize warfighting and other functions. To be at their most effective, they need console furniture that is optimized for their unique equipment and...
When you are doing mission-critical work, you need furniture that supports your team’s efforts. Basic, poorly-designed custom conference room tables that leave cables, wires, and equipment...