Secure Command and Control Consoles
There’s no time for latency in command and control environments.
Secure™ Consoles support 24/7 active monitoring and rapid response.
Operator Health and Focus
An expansive worksurface, centralized operator controls and multi-monitor adjustment keeps operators comfortable and tuned in to access control, video validation, and incident response responsibilities.
- 26” ergonomic sit-stand height adjustment
- Monitor array has height and focal depth adjustment.
- Choose from a variety of console work surface shapes.
- Optional operator controlled heating, cooling and lighting.
- Centralized operator controls.
Worry Free IT Integration
Industry-best technology integration includes ample equipment storage, cooled cabinets, simple electrical integration, snag free cable routing, and multi-point access for convenient maintenance.
- No-fail technology integration.
- Supports multiple monitor configurations for command and control teams.
- Smart cable mangement keeps cords tidy and protected from accidental disconnection.
- Cabinet design ensures equipment operates at optimal temperature.
- Convenience power and data for charging personal devices
Built to Last
Secure Consoles use a blend of wood and steel to deliver enduring support to 24/7 command and control teams.
- Welded, steel frame
- Scratch, stain and fade resistent laminate worksurface.
- Modular, reconfigurable.
- Ultra-quiet, energy efficient heating, cooling and lighting withstand the rigors of 24/7/365 use.
Learn More About Secure Consoles
Project and Planning Resources
More About Command and Control Consoles
In a military command center, you need the most optimized space you can design. Regardless of which branch of the military you serve in, you need the right console furniture and technology...
Control room consoles and console design have a surprisingly large effect on operators’ comfort, safety, and productivity. Read on to learn how to design an ergonomic control room...
What if you could help your public safety dispatchers do their work more effectively and feel happier at their dispatch console at the same time? For many PSAPs, there’s a simple way to do...