Vista Control Consoles
Vista consoles are specifically designed for mission-critical operations while supporting human/machine interaction in these unique environments. Vista consoles keep operators comfortable, alert and focused on what is most important. Operator assets need to be ergonomically supported to minimize fatigue and allow critical technology to be easily accessed and properly accommodated. Vista is developed specifically for complexed control room solutions.
High level aesthetics with robust features supporting operator comfort and technology.
Unique solutions for technology integration, cable management and layout.
Durability of welded steel frames and double sided slatwall to support desktop monitors.
Built for 24/7/365 control room usage, Vista comes with multiple mounting options, cable management, built-in technology storage, aisle lighting, and customization options. These highly functional consoles support operators’ needs and make future modifications easy.
Flexibility For Today and Tomorrow
- Vista DX, a deluxe console with rich user-optimized features
- Vista SS, a sit/stand console with all the essentials
- Vista FH, a fixed height console with a highly functional curved Slatwall
- Vista LM, which supports low-mounted monitors on fixed-height consoles
Aesthetics Offer Functionality and Style
Multi-monitor environments require thoughtful, adjustable ergonomics. With Vista, you get full height adjustment, monitor adjustment, visual acuity to sight lines, and knee space.
Vista is designed to hold and manage technology the way you need it. We include lighted cabinet storage, desktop cable management, and an accessible and concealed upper cable raceway.
You can set up your monitors in a wide range of configurations. Our curved Slatwall supports multi-tier and large monitors. We also include upper cable management to keep the workspace clear, elegant, and unencumbered.
Deluxe Features and User Controls
Vista DX offers the best possible user experience. We offer multiple accessories for your comfort and personalization. Features include:
- Multi-purpose desktop monuments for device charging and personal accessories
- Multiple accessory options, including lighting, environmental controls, and extra storage
- HPL surfaces with a durable, molded urethane comfort edge