We Are In This Together
Protecting Your People
We know you are concerned about preventing the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and keeping teams healthy. Since the novel coronavirus can live on inanimate surfaces, it is critical for 24/7 agencies to regularly disinfect touchable surfaces.
Partners You Count On
We are here to help. Our teams are researching and sharing best practices for keeping teams healthy. We are rapidly developing products that improve your safety and sense of well-being. Reach out today if we can provide health and wellness support.
Products That Help
Hand sanitizer can help protect you from coronavirus, though it should not be your first line of defense. For additional protection, add a Safeguard Shield™ and Sanitation Station at each console position to reduce the spread of infection.
A Letter From Our Leadership
As each day passes during this unprecedented time, our thoughts and prayers are with our customers serving in mission critical roles. We appreciate you and think of you every day. The welfare of our families, friends and communities is of utmost importance to us.
Our commitment to our customers does not change during the difficult days and weeks ahead. To be part of the solution, we will continue to implement the appropriate measures and practices recommended for everyone’s health and well-being. We will also provide education, information and product support to help your teams remain healthy and strong.
We wish you and your teams and families well. Be healthy. Be kind. We are in this together.
Executive Vice President
Protects operators from airborne particulate spread by coughing and sneezing.
- Maintain sightlines with high quality, durable acrylic with smooth machined edges.
- 6′ high overall protection on the perimeter and between operators.
- Portable and easy to install – no tools required.
- Disinfect quickly with soap and water or over-the-counter cleaners.
Promotes healthy habits by positioning hand sanitizer and tissues within reach of active operators.
- Single touch dispensing reduces handling and cross-contamination.
- Disinfect steel accessories with soap and water or over-the-counter cleaners.
- Also available – Disinfectant Wipes Holder and Paper Towel Holder.
- Mounts to your Flex slatwall return.