Last updated on October 11th, 2023 at 08:25 pm
Russ Bassett will be at NENA 2023! If you’re attending the event, we encourage you to stop by our company’s booth, 422.
The annual NENA conference is a major professional development event for public safety professionals. In 2023, there will be courses, workshops, breakout sessions, inspiring keynote speeches, and plenty of networking opportunities. This year’s conference will be at the Gaylord Texan in Grapevine, TX, from June 17-22.
Russ Bassett will have a booth in the NENA 2023 Expo Hall. This is a great chance to see how different 911 control console furniture can help improve your public safety operations.
Russ Bassett’s public safety consoles give you all of the following:
- Durability. Our 911 control console furniture is built to last, with durable materials and a construction that can withstand the daily wear and tear of 24/7/365 public safety operations. It’s designed to provide you with over a decade of reliable service, with a warranty to match.
- Technology integration. Our 911 control console furniture is designed for easy technology storage and cable management. You can streamline your workflows, keep equipment close at hand, and provide better service to your community.
- Ergonomics. Our furniture is not only functional but also comfortable and ergonomically designed. We understand that your operators spend long hours at their workstations, so we prioritize their comfort and well-being in our designs.
- Customization options. We understand that every public safety organization is unique, so we customize our consoles to meet your specific needs.
- Control room design assistance. We can help you design the perfect control room layout to maximize your space and improve your workflows.
- Exceptional customer service: Russ Bassett’s knowledgeable and friendly staff are here to help! We are ready to answer your questions and help you find the right solution for your needs. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional support to meet your team’s needs and ensure you get the most out of your investment.
If you want to learn about furniture options that can improve your public safety operations, this is an excellent opportunity to talk in person. We look forward to seeing you there!
You can also schedule a virtual tour with us anytime to learn about your 911 control console options.